Sobretudo
segunda-feira, outubro 11, 2004
  notícias e richard ford
está um gajo na televisão a "falar mal de" (para o caso é sobre futebol) há quase uma hora.
a ideia que dá é que, se o deixassem, ficava toda a noite a criticar.

when i'm drivin' in my carand the man come on the radiohe's tellin' me more and moreabout some useless informationtryin' mess my imagination when i'm watchin' my tvand a man comes on to tell mehow white my shirts can be




às vezes penso: se as coisas corressem bem... estes gajos tinha emprego?


richard ford dia da independência
frank deixou o jornalismo desportivo e vende imobiliário
esperançoso num fim de semana porreiro


"nothing ever happens in this story"



i wrote a poem on a drunk and looked at the empire state buildingit and if it don't improvethen i have to movei never thought that I would end up here maybe i should just change my style pulled the shades so i didn't have to see the sky forgot to invite anybodyand when I fell asleepthe never thought that would end up here maybe i should just change my style


 
Comentários: Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]





<< Página inicial
Run from the fuzz, the cops, the heat Pass me your gloves, there’s crime and it’s never complete Until you snort it up or shoot it down You’re never gonna feel free

Arquivos
agosto 2004 / setembro 2004 / outubro 2004 / novembro 2004 / dezembro 2004 / janeiro 2005 / fevereiro 2005 / março 2005 / abril 2005 / maio 2005 / junho 2005 / julho 2005 / setembro 2005 / outubro 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscrever
Mensagens [Atom]